The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Find factsheets, newsletters, videos, and more on this page from the MiTracking Program.
- Fact Sheets
- Glossary of Terms
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA ) - Environmental Health Tracking Podcast Series: Michigan
- Program Profile
- Sharing Best Practices
State of Michigan
- Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE)
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Environmental Public Health Tracking Program (Tracking Network)
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)