Crime Victim Compensation
Anyone can become a victim of crime. The physical, emotional, and financial impact of trauma can last far beyond the crime itself. But you are not alone.
If you or someone you know is a victim of crime, certain expenses may qualify for Crime Victim Compensation coverage. This program may help pay out-of-pocket medical expenses, lost earnings, funeral bills, counseling, or other expenses for people who have been harmed as the direct result of a crime.
Contact the Michigan Crime Victim Compensation Program to learn more.
Victims-Only Toll-Free Number: 1-877-251-7373
- Eligibility for Compensation Guide
- Compensation Application Guide & Checklist
- Crime Victim Compensation Application
- Crime Victim Compensation Application (Fillable)
- Crime Victim Compensation Brochure
- Spanish Compensation Application and Brochure
- Arabic Compensation Application and Brochure
- What expenses are eligible for Reimbursement Effective 12-16-2010
- Crime Victim Compensation Poster
- General Rules - Crime Victim's Services Commission