Take The Quiz
Take the Quiz
Are you concerned that you or someone you know may have a gambling problem? Taking this quiz can alert you to some of the warning signs. Plus, we'll give you some free resources for help, if you need it.
- Have you ever lost time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Has gambling affected your reputation?
- Do you ever feel remorse after gambling?
- Have you ever gambled to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Has gambling caused a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing, do you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win do you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Have you ever borrowed to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance your gambling?
- Are you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Does gambling make you careless of the welfare of your family?
- Do you gamble longer than you plan to?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom or loneliness?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance your gambling?
- Does gambling cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Do you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer yes to at least seven of these questions.
Do you need help with a gambling problem? You can find it here.