Quit Tobacco Tools & Resources
- Quit Tobacco Resources for Patients
State and national resources to help you quit!
- Free or Low-Cost Help for Quit Smoking Medication in Michigan
If you are looking for help to quit smoking, check out these programs!
- Michigan Tobacco Quitline
The Michigan Tobacco Quitline offers free information and referral to all Michigan residents. You may also qualify for free one-on-one coaching and nicotine replacement therapy to help you quit. To learn more, call the Quitline at 1-800-QUIT-NOW (784-8669) or 1-855-DEJELO-YA (335-35692).
- Quitline Success Stories
Read how others just like you have been successful quitters!
- MDHHS Do Your Part Campaign: Tobacco Use
Smoking is 100% preventable. Learn how you can help and "Be the Solution" for someone.
- Pregnant and Smoking? We Can Help! Informational flyer about the MI Tobacco Quitline for pregnant women who want to quit smoking
- Medicaid Can Help You Quit
Does your health insurance cover smoking cessation assistance? Many plans do. Coverage varies from patch or gum to group classes or even phone counseling. Some of these therapies can just about double your chances of successfully quitting. Use this handy table to find out what programs and medications your plan covers.