Test Request Forms
The Bureau of Laboratories' test requisitions are updated frequently. Please download and use the most recent version.
Download a test requisition form from the selection below:
For best printing of forms, use the print button on the PDF instead of your browsers print button. Please note that most forms are two pages. It is essential to print and submit the entire form.
- Blood Lead Test Request DCH-0696 - updated 02/13//2018
- CD4/CD8 & HIV-1 Viral Load Testing DCH-0583 (form change) - updated 05/17/2018
- CDC Submission Form (NOTE: Submitters must use these forms; Forms and specimens must be sent to the MDHHS Bureau of Laboratories for forwarding to CDC; Do NOT change any of the MDHHS information on these forms as that will result in a delay in result report delivery.)
- CDC Test Request Form - updated 12/07/2017
- CDC Lyme Disease Case Report Form, CDC 52.60
- Chlamydia trachomatis/Neisseria gonorrhoeae/Trichomonas vaginalis (non-culture), DCH-1248 - updated 02/13/2018
- Emerging Arbovirus Panel DCH-0583 - updated 5/6/2016
- Environmental Lead Sampling DCH-0558 - updated 10/02/2017
- HIV-1 Genotyping DCH-0583 (form change) - updated 05/17/2018
- Microbiology/Virology DCH-0583 - updated 05/17/2018 NOTE: This is a 2 page form. Both pages must be printed, completed and submitted to avoid testing delays.
- Multiple Patient/Sample - Same Test DCH-1052 (Food Outbreak or Non-Human Specimens Only)- updated 08/08/2017
- Rabies Testing DCH-1053- updated 8/25/2015
- Sentinel Physician DCH-1583Sent - updated 01/23/2018
- Tick Identification and Test Instructions - updated 02/08/2017
- Vaccinia/Variola/Pox Virus DCH-1396 - updated 2/2/2012
The following test requisitions cannot be downloaded from this site. Ordering instructions are listed for each requisition.
- Trace Metals (other than lead) DCH-0976 To order, please contact the Acting Trace Metals laboratory manager, phone 517-335-8357, or E-mail at FisherK@michigan.gov.
- Blood Spot; HIV - DCH-0689 (Instructions) To order, please contact Mark Warstler at the MDHHS Lab Support Unit by Fax 517-335- 9039, phone 517-335-9040, or E-mail at WarstlerMI@michigan.gov.
- PCB & Pesticide Test DCH-0571 To order, please contact the Analytical Chemistry laboratory manager, phone 517-335-9490, or E-mail at GeigerM@michigan.gov.
There is a fee associated with some testing. The following test requisitions must be ordered from Accounting.
- Medical/Nursing Student/Healthcare Worker Immune Status Antibody Testing - DCH-0459 To order, please call 517-284-9370
- Newborn Screening - DCH-1153 and DCH-1154 To order, please call 517-335-8110
The following (pre-paid) test requisitions are distributed by the Sexually Transmitted Diseases Section. Please call 517-241-0870.
- N. gonorrhoeae and C. trachomatis - Combination - DCH-1167C