- Family Planning
Michigan's Family Planning Program provides high quality reproductive health care to women, men, and teens at low or no-cost. Family Planning is a public health service that helps individuals and families to plan for their desired family size and spacing of children or to prevent an undesired pregnancy.
What Family Planning Services are Available?
- Information on birth control and sexual health
- Help choosing the birth control method that best fits your life
- Help planning a healthy pregnancy when you want a baby
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Preventive health exams to screen for cancer or other health issues
Family Planning Services are Voluntary, Confidential, and Affordable.
- Services are charged based on your ability to pay
- You can use your insurance, including Medicaid
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Family Planning Program is funded in part by the Title X Program administered by the Office of Population Affairs under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Section 1008 of the Federal Title X regulations strictly prohibits abortion as a method of birth control.
For more information about Michigan's Family Planning Program, contact Jessica Hamel at email@example.com.