Income Withholding

Employers and other sources of income are required to withhold employee pay or other income as directed on the on the notice of Income Withholding for Support.

More information about income withholding can be found in our Michigan Employer Job Aid.

Information for employers interested in receiving income withholding notices electronically is available on the federal Office of Child Support Enforcement's Employer Services website.

Employers send withheld support payments to the Michigan State Disbursement Unit (MiSDU). Information about payment remittance can be found on the MiSDU website or by calling the MiSDU Employer Assistance Line, 1-800-817-0805.