The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Trauma Screening Tools
- A 10-item self-report questionnaire to identify childhood adverse experiences of abuse and neglect.
- Ages 12-17.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Kaiser Permanente (collaboration).
- View a copy of the ACE questions.
- A 6-item self-report questionnaire assessing children’s dispositional hope.
- Ages 8-19.
- University of Kansas-Lawrence.
- 4- Item Caregiver report.
- Identifying Children at Risk ages 6-17.
- Southwest Michigan Children’s Trauma Assessment Center.
- 24-item Caregiver report.
- Ages 0-7.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs- National Center for PTSD.
- Six-item self-report report.
- Ages 3-18.
- University of Minnesota.