The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
- Breastfeeding Staff Position Description & Examples of Work
- Breastfeeding Education Opportunities for WIC Staff
- Implicit Bias, Inequity and Cultural Humility Learning Resources from MIBFN
- New Staff Members
- Training Documentation Tools: Use any of the tools below to help with documentation of staff training
- Policy 1.07A, Staff Training Plan
- Staff Training Documentation in MI-WIC:
- In Admin Module, select User Setup > Staff Information. Select Staff Member > GO. Select staff training button > Add > training date, type of training and note if desired > Save
- CCS Staff Training Plan
- Find ideas for breastfeeding staff training and examples of documentation on the Google Collaboration > Staff Training page.