Skip to main content

Lodge a Complaint against a Body Art Facility

Complaints against a body art facility related to the Body Art Facility Requirements  may be filed with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. You may choose to complete the form below which will be sent to the MDHHS Body Art Facility Licensing Program.  To send your complaint as a business not paying taxes to the Attorney General's Office, see the information at the bottom of this form.

All fields are required unless labeled as optional.

Consumer Protection Division

525 W. Ottawa Street, 1st Floor

P.O. Box 30213

Lansing, MI 48909

(517) 335-0855

Complaints (517) 373-1140

Facsimile (517) 241-3771