Since 2018, MI Bridges has undergone a number of changes to better serve our shared customers.For clients, the new portal has features that enable them to identify needs, connect to both state and local resources, view benefits information, and connect to a navigator. For partners, MI Bridges has features that enable them to view clients’ resource information (if the client consents) so they can better assist clients in maintaining and managing their resources long-term.
All community partners must register in the MI Bridges portal. This registration process is entirely electronic.
You may begin registering your organization today by visiting the MI Bridges Community Partner landing page.
The community partner roles have undergone some changes. We want to support you in choosing your partner role and completing the registration process as best we can. Below are some materials to support you:
- A guide to choosing the partner role that best fits your agency
- A tip sheet on how to prepare for the registration process
- A spreadsheet template to help you assemble the information you will need
- A job aid on how to complete the registration process
- A list of the items your Authorized Representative will need to certify when they approve your agency’s MI Bridges community partnership. Please share this document with your Authorized Representative so they are prepared for this approval process. When you register your agency, they will receive an automatic email asking them to certify these items.