Skip to main content

Step 3: Register for SIGMA

The below Enrollment Types must have their Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN)/Tax Identification Number (TIN) enrolled with SIGMA Vendor Self Service (VSS) prior to starting the enrollment process in CHAMPS. 

  • Individual/Sole Proprietor
  • Group
  • FAO

Rendering/Servicing only Enrollment Type does not have to register with SIGMA.


Return to Provider Enrollment Home Page