Skip to main content

As an adoptive parent, I would like to locate the birth family members for my minor child, what do I need to do to find them?

The confidential intermediary program may be available to the adoptive parents of a minor child. A petition would need to be filed with the court that finalized the adoption. For more information concerning this program and to learn if you are eligible to petition, you should contact the court where the adoption was finalized.