Skip to main content

Is there a standard separate form? What does a separate form look like?

No standard separate form has been developed for obtaining consent to release information about behavioral or mental health services, referrals and/or treatment for substance use disorders, or certain communicable diseases from individuals receiving services for domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. However, many service providers in Michigan use forms adapted from one developed by the National Network to End Domestic Violence (available in English and Spanish).