Skip to main content

Can somebody shop for me with the Bridge Card?

If you need someone to shop for you, contact your MDHHS specialist to enroll an authorized representative. Once the enrollment is completed, you will be mailed a Bridge Card for your authorized representative. It will have your name and your authorized representative’s name on it. You will be mailed a separate PIN for your authorized representative to use with their Bridge Card. They will have access to your food benefit account only.

Never give anyone your Bridge Card and PIN to use.