The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
What are the benefits of Young Adult Voluntary Foster Care?
- Extension of foster care payments.
- Continued oversight by a caseworker for additional support.
- Counseling services.
- Continued health care coverage.
- Training in independent living skills.
- More time to finish high school and pursue vocational or secondary education.