Skip to main content

How do constituents apply for public assistance programs?

Constituents may apply for all public assistance programs online at www.michigan.govMI Bridges or by completing a paper application (available online at or at any local MDHHS office and submitting that application to their local MDHHS office by mail or in person (locations are also listed online at the MDHHS website). The Application for Assistance form number is DHS-1171.