Skip to main content

6. Where does an ESP obtain a listing of counseling and medical service providers?

This information is available from local offices of the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, both mental health and public health departments, pregnancy counseling services, family planning clinics and the Yellow Pages of phone directories.