Skip to main content

If I am not a member of a case how can I get information about a case?

Confidentiality laws prohibit the department from releasing case information to anyone who is not a member of that case. Sometimes, a member of the case can authorize another person to receive case information. The case member (who must be 18 or older) should contact his or her caseworker to find out if this is possible, and if so, how to arrange it.

You may report information about any case at any time.