Skip to main content

My case is closed but I need additional information, who should I contact?

If you are in a Non-Universal Caseload County:

Contact the local office that most recently handled your case. Local office information numbers are located at

If you are in a Universal Caseload County:

You can contact the county office where you resided when your case closed by calling 1-844-4MI-DHHS (1-844-464-3447).  By entering the county information, your call will be transferred to a worker to assist you.