The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MDHHS, Food Bank continue Flint mobile pantries during December
November 30, 2022
LANSING, Mich. – The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) will continue to provide nutritious food by the truckload to Flint residents throughout December.
MDHHS has provided the Flint mobile food pantries since February 2016 in partnership with the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan in Flint. December’s mobile food pantry distribution will have plenty of delicious, vitamin-rich produce, including apples, oranges, carrots, hard squash, potatoes and onions. December’s schedule is:
- Greater Holy Temple, 6702 N. Dort Hwy.
- Thursday, Dec. 1, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 8, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 15, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 22, at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 29, at 10 a.m.
- Bethel United Methodist Church, 1309 N. Ballenger Hwy.
- Monday, Dec. 5, at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Dec. 12, at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Dec. 19, at 10 a.m.
- Asbury United Methodist Church, 1653 Davison Road.
- Tuesday, Dec. 6, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 13, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 20, at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 27, at 10 a.m.
Flint residents can also pick up free nutritional food at the three Flint Help Center locations: Bethel United Methodist Church, 1309 N. Ballenger Highway, open from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Mondays, except for Dec. 26; Asbury United Methodist Church, 1653 Davison Road, open Tuesdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; and Greater Holy Temple, 6702 N. Dort Highway, open Thursdays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Information about additional food distributions will be announced as they are scheduled. To check food distribution schedules, visit the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan website at FBEM.org and find the updated schedule on the Mobile Pantry Distribution page, or call 810-239-4441.
# # #