The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
ACS Hospitalizations Counts & Rates, 2019
- ACS Hospitalization Trends
- ACS Hospitalizations By Age Group
- By Leading Diagnoses & Age Groups
ACS Hospitalization Averages & Rates For Selected Diagnoses
- All Ages, 2014-2018 versus 2019
- Under 18 Years, 2014-2018 versus 2019
- Age 18-44 Years, 2014-2018 versus 2019
- Age 45-64 Years, 2014-2018 versus 2019
- Age 65 Years & Older, 2014-2018 versus 2019
ACS Detailed Diagnoses
County & Health District Hospitalizations
- Community Ambulatory Care Sensitive Hospitalizations
or try the accessible version: Community Health Information
To request ambulatory care sensitive hospitalizations data that are not available from this web site, please call (517) 335-8587 or FAX your requests to (517) 335-8711. Requests can also be emailed to LeT@Michigan.gov.
If you have questions, problems or comments about this website, please contact Glenn Radford by email at Radfordg@Michigan.gov or by phone at (517) 335-9075.