The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Incentives & Enablers
Incentives and enablers can be used by local health departments to help overcome case management barriers while treating for and finding TB. If you have any questions about how incentives and enablers are used in Michigan for TB control, please contact the TB Public Health Consultant.
To Request Incentives & Enablers
- IE Request Form A: Gift Cards or Reimbursements Less Than $200: Use this form if you are requesting any amount of gift cards or reimbursements less than $200. Email the completed Form A to the TB Public Health Consultant.
- IE Request Form B: Reimbursements Estimated to Cost More Than $200: Use this form if you are requesting approval for reimbursements estimated to cost more than $200.
- Complete Sections I-II and email to the MDHHS TB Public Health Consultant
- MDHHS will complete Section III and return the form.
- Section III approval is confirmation that purchase(s) for reimbursement may be made within a reasonable range of the requested amount.
- After purchase, complete Section IV and email to the TB Public Health Consultant with attached proof of purchase for reimbursement.
For More Information about Incentives & Enablers
- Incentives & Enablers Guidelines for Local Health Departments: The TB Control Unit within MDHHS can offer incentives and enablers to local health departments who are looking for and treating TB disease and LTBI. The document reviews eligibility for incentives and enablers, how to request them, and how to write your own guidelines for incentive and enabler use.
- Incentives & Enablers Resource Sheet: Developed by MDHHS in 2017, this resource sheet defines incentives and enablers and how they are used in TB management. This sheet also gives specific examples of incentives and enablers.