If you feel
sick • If someone close to you is sick or has symptoms • If you
work outside the home
Testing criteria for COVID-19 has
expanded. Learn more about testing criteria.
If you require assistance accessing this content, contact the COVID-19 Hotline at
888-535-6136, press 1 for more information.
To update information regarding test sites, please email COVIDTestSite@michigan.gov.
- Sites that do not require insurance and do not charge individuals
- Sites that do ask for insurance, but cover any copays not covered by insurance
- Tests uninsured individuals
- Sites that test individuals who do not have insurance
- Tests people without symptoms (asymptomatic)
- Sites that test individuals even if they don’t have symptoms of COVID-19
- No doctor’s order needed
- Sites that do not require an individual to bring a doctor’s order to the site, test
can be ordered on-site
Support provided in partnership with MI 2-1-1.