The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
If you feel sick • If someone close to you is sick or has symptoms • If you work outside the home
Testing criteria for COVID-19 has expanded. Learn more about testing criteria.
If you require assistance accessing this content, contact the COVID-19 Hotline at 888-535-6136 or email COVID19@Michigan.gov for more information.
- Sites that do not require insurance and do not charge individuals
- Sites that do ask for insurance, but cover any copays not covered by insurance
- Tests uninsured individuals
- Sites that test individuals who do not have insurance
- Tests people without symptoms (asymptomatic)
- Sites that test individuals even if they don’t have symptoms of COVID-19
- No doctor’s order needed
- Sites that do not require an individual to bring a doctor’s order to the site, test can be ordered on-site
Support provided in partnership with MI 2-1-1.