The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MDHHS Rapid Antigen Testing Training Series, FAQs & Resources
The information below pertains to the 2022-2023 school year.
The four-part training series below is intended for schools, sports teams, and other community partners that will be providing on-site rapid antigen testing at their location. If you are receiving free antigen tests through an MDHHS program you are required to complete this training series.
1. Introductory Webinar and Q&A?Back-to-School Kickoff Slide Presentation and School Testing Program Updates and New Initiatives: March 2022
2. Specimen Collection Training?
CLIA Waiver Information
Materials for BinaxNow Test
- Antigen Card
- Binax NOW Training Competency Quiz
- BinaxNOW Training Evaluation Form
- BinaxNOW Ag Testing Tips
- Nasal Swab Collection
- Listing of Medical Waste Disposal Services
- CDC How to Self-Swab
Pooled Testing Informational Materials
3. Reporting and Reordering?
Antigen Test School "ordering" form (for local districts): MI Safer Schools: School DISTRICT Antigen COVID Test Ordering Form (office.com)
Antigen Test Result Reporting (This is to be done on the day of testing)