- Application for Health Coverage & Help Paying Costs
Application to apply for Michigan healthcare programs like Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan and MIChild.
- Report Medicaid Fraud and Abuse
- Hospital Compare The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has a new Web site that helps patients shop for hospital care based on quality and price. The site features updated and more robust information to help consumers with their health care choices.
- Michigan Brain Injury (BI) Waiver
MDHHS is seeking approval for a Section 1115 demonstration waiver to provide necessary services and supports to persons suffering qualifying brain injuries
- MiRx Prescription Savings Program
- Home and Community-Based Services Program Transition
- MI Health Link
MI Health Link is a new health care option for Michigan adults, ages 21 or over, who are enrolled in both Medicare and Medicaid, and live in the counties of Barry, Berrien, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, Macomb, St. Joseph, Van Buren, Wayne or any county in the Upper Peninsula.