State Loan Repayment Program
- Michigan State Loan Repayment Program Overview
The Michigan State Loan Repayment Program (MSLRP) helps employers recruit and retain primary medical, dental, and mental healthcare providers by providing loan repayment to those entering into service obligations. This website contains information about the program and how to apply.
- 2022 MSLRP Period Update
Start here for the latest information about the 2022 Application Period, which starts March 7, 2022.
- 1. Eligibility and Program Requirements
- 2. Application Periods, Forms and Process
- 3. Selection Criteria, Application Review, and Final Phase Process
- 4. Funding and Loan Repayment Agreements
- 5. Employment Search Resources
- 6. Participant Information and Requirements for Providers & Employers
- 7. Information for Students, Residents & Providers in Transition
- 8. MSLRP & The National Health Service Corps