Please read the following terms and scroll down to click I Accept or I Do Not Accept to continue.
LICENSE FOR USE OF PHYSICIANS' CURRENT PROCEDURAL TERMINOLOGY, FOURTH EDITION (CPT)
End User Point and Click Agreement:
CPT codes, descriptions and other data only are copyright 2015 American Medical Association. All rights reserved. CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association (AMA).
You, your employees and agents are authorized to use CPT only as contained in the following authorized materials of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) internally within your organization within the United States for the sole use by yourself, employees and agents. Use is limited to use in Medicare, Medicaid or other programs administered by CMS. You agree to take all necessary steps to insure that your employees and agents abide by the terms of this agreement.
Any use not authorized herein is prohibited, including by way of illustration and not by way of limitation, making copies of CPT for resale and/or license, transferring copies of CPT to any party not bound by this agreement, creating any modified or derivative work of CPT, or making any commercial use of CPT. License to use CPT for any use not authorized herein must be obtained through the AMA, CPT Intellectual Property Services, 515 N. State Street, Chicago, IL 60654. Applications are available at the AMA Web site, http://www.ama-assn.org/go/cpt
Applicable FARSDFARS Restrictions Apply to Government Use. This product includes CPT which is commercial technical data and/or computer data bases and/or commercial computer software and/or commercial computer software documentation, as applicable which were developed exclusively at private expense by the American Medical Association, 515 North State Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60654. U.S. Government rights to use, modify, reproduce, release, perform, display, or disclose these technical data and/or computer data bases and/or computer software and/or computer software documentation are subject to the limited rights restrictions of DFARS 252.227- 7015(b)(2) (November 1995) and/or subject to the restrictions of DFARS 227.7202-1(a) (June 1995) and DFARS 227.7202-3(a) (June 1995), as applicable for U.S. Department of Defense procurements and the limited rights restrictions of FAR 52.227-14 (June 1987) and/or subject to the restricted rights provisions of FAR 52.227-14 (June 1987) and FAR 52.227-19 (June 1987), as applicable, and any applicable agency FAR Supplements, for non-Department of Defense Federal procurements.
AMA Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities.
CPT is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No fee schedules, basic unit, relative values or related listings are included in CPT. The AMA does not directly or indirectly practice medicine or dispense medical services. The responsibility for the content of this file/product is with CMS and no endorsement by the AMA is intended or implied.
The AMA disclaims responsibility for any consequences or liability attributable to or related to any use, non-use, or interpretation of information contained or not contained in this file/product. This agreement will terminate upon notice if you violate its terms. The AMA is a third party beneficiary to this agreement.
The scope of this license is determined by the AMA, the copyright holder. Any questions pertaining to the license or use of the CPT should be addressed to the AMA. End Users do not act for or on behalf of the CMS. CMS DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LIABILITY ATTRIBUTABLE TO END USER USE OF THE CPT. CMS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE. In no event shall CMS be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of such information or material.
Should the foregoing terms and conditions be acceptable to you, please indicate your agreement and acceptance by clicking above on the button labeled "Accept".
LICENSE FOR USE OF CURRENT DENTAL TERMINOLOGY" (CDT™)
End User License Agreement
These materials contain Current Dental Terminology (CDTTM), Copyright © 2015 American Dental Association (ADA). All rights reserved. CDT is a trademark of the ADA.
THE LICENSE GRANTED HEREIN IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. BY CLICKING BELOW ON THE BUTTON LABELED I "ACCEPT", YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, CLICK BELOW ON THE BUTTON LABELED "I DO NOT ACCEPT" AND EXIT FROM THIS COMPUTER SCREEN.
IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO ACT ON BEHALF OF SUCH ORGANIZATION AND THAT YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT CREATES A LEGALLY ENFORCEABLE OBLIGATION OF THE ORGANIZATION. AS USED HEREIN, "YOU" AND "YOUR" REFER TO YOU AND ANY ORGANIZATION ON BEHALF OF WHICH YOU ARE ACTING.
- Subject to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, you, your employees and agents are authorized to use CDT only as contained in the following authorized materials and solely for internal use by yourself, employees and agents within your organization within the United States and its territories. Use of CDT is limited to use in programs administered by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). You agree to take all necessary steps to ensure that your employees and agents abide by the terms of this agreement. You acknowledge that the ADA holds all copyright, trademark and other rights in CDT. You shall not remove, alter, or obscure any ADA copyright notices or other proprietary rights notices included in the materials.
- Any use not authorized herein is prohibited, including by way of illustration and not by way of limitation, making copies of CDT for resale and/or license, transferring copies of CDT to any party not bound by this agreement, creating any modified or derivative work of CDT, or making any commercial use of CDT. License to use CDT for any use not authorized herein must be obtained through the American Dental Association, 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. Applications are available at the American Dental Association web site, http://www.ADA.org.
- Applicable Federal Acquisition Regulation Clauses (FARS)Department of restrictions apply to Government Use.
Please click here to see all U.S. Government Rights Provisions.
- ADA DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES. CDT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES O F MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO FEE SCHEDULES, BASIC UNIT, RELATIVE VALUES OR RELATED LISTINGS ARE INCLUDED IN CDT. THE ADA DOES NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY PRACTICE MEDICINE OR DISPENSE DENTAL SERVICES. THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY CDT AND OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, IS WITH (INSERT NAME OF APPLICABLE ENTITY) OR THE CMS; AND NO ENDORSEMENT BY THE ADA IS INTENDED OR IMPLIED. THE ADA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR LIABILITY ATTRIBUTABLE TO OR RELATED TO ANY USE, NON-USE, OR INTERPRETATION OF INFORMATION CONTAINED OR NOT CONTAINED IN THIS FILE/PRODUCT. This Agreement will terminate upon notice to you if you violate the terms of this Agreement. The ADA is a third party beneficiary to this Agreement.
- CMS DISCLAIMER. The scope of this license is determined by the ADA, the copyright holder. Any questions pertaining to the license or use of the CDT should be addressed to the ADA. End Users do not act for or on behalf of the CMS. CMS DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LIABILITY ATTRIBUTABLE TO END USER USE OF THE CDT. CMS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL COVERED BY THIS LICENSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CMS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
The license granted herein is expressly conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms and conditions contained in this agreement. If the foregoing terms and conditions are acceptable to you, please indicate your agreement by clicking below on the button labeled "I ACCEPT". If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, you may not access or use the software. Instead, you must click below on the button labeled "I DO NOT ACCEPT" and exit from this computer screen.
School Services Program
The professional fee schedule format lists procedure codes, descriptions, and fee screens. The modifier and age range fields are applicable to the fee screen and do not reflect coverage parameters. For additional pertinent coverage parameters, such as documentation and billing indicators, refer to the Medicaid Code and Rate Reference tool, which is accessible via the External Links menu within CHAMPS. Medicaid Code and Rate Reference is an online code inquiry system that provides real-time information for the following:
- Age restrictions,
- Diagnoses allowable for Ambulance,
- Documentation requirements,
- Frequency limitations,
- Hospital discharge - Bypass PA
- NDC information,
- Prior authorizations and medical conditions that may bypass these requirements,
- Rate information,
- Required modifiers,
- Supplies/DME - per diem, and
- Tooth number and surface requirements.
To request or view upcoming training sessions please refer to Michigan Department of Health and Human Services website at www.michigan.gov/medicaidproviders >> Training >> Medicaid Provider Trainings.
Any questions should be directed to Provider Inquiry, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, phone toll-free 1-800-292-2550 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SBS 2016 Conference Materials
Audit Reports (7/1/2016 - 6/30/2017)
Audit Reports (7/1/2013 - 6/30/2014)
Audit Reports (7/1/2011 - 6/31/2012)
Fee-for-Service Cost Reporting and Training Documents
- MDHHS-MAER-2016-LEA Cost Report
- MDHHS-MAER-2015-LEA Cost Report
- MDCH-MAER-2014-LEA Cost Report Updated 4/27/15
- MDCH-MAER-2013-LEA Cost Report
- MDCH-MAER-2012-LEA Cost Report Updated 11/27/12
MDCH-MAER-2011-LEA Cost Report Updated 12/5/11
MDCH-MAER-2010-LEA Cost Report Updated 1/21/11
MDCH-MAER-2009-LEA Cost Report Once you have saved the file the application can be activated by clicking on the "MAER" toolbar item.
Prior to opening this application make sure that your macros are "enabled". When you click on the application a file download box will appear with the options available of "Open", Save", or "Cancel". You must select the "Save" option and choose a directory where you will be placing all future cost reports. Once you have saved the file and opened the application, all application functions can be activated by using the buttons on the Start worksheet (for 2010 & 2011 sheets). If there are any issues with the MAER please contact Amy Kanter, SBS Auditor at Phone 517-373-4522/Fax 517-241-7408 or at email@example.com.
Online Quarterly Financial Training - March 2011
- RMTS 2011-2012 Due Dates
Online Staff Pool List Training Presentation - May 2010
Expenditure Reporting Adjustment Guidelines - May 2010
Fee-for-Service Cost Report Training - Medicaid Allowable Expenditure Report (MAER)
Intermediate School District Summary Software and MAER Software Instructions
Random Moment Time Study Results
TS Annual Summary - Years 09-14
Random Moment Time Study Results
|Annual RMTS Results|
|Jul-Sept 2016 Quarter|
|Apr-Jun 2016 Quarter|
|Jan-Mar 2016 Quarter|
|Oct-Dec 2015 Quarter|
|July-Sep 2015 Quarter|
|School FY 14/15 Annual||Annual RMTS Results|
|Apr-Jun 2015 Quarter|
|Jan-Mar 2015 Quarter|
|School FY 13/14 Annual|
|Oct-Dec 2014 Quarter|
|Jul-Sept 2014 Quarter|
|Apr-Jun 2014 Quarter|
|Jan-Mar 2014 Quarter|
|Oct-Dec 2013 Quarter|
|Jul-Sept 2013 Quarter||Excel|
|School FY 12/13 Annual||
|School FY 11/12 Annual||
|School FY 10/11 Annual||
|School FY 09/10 Annual|
|School FY 08/09 Annual|