Becoming a counseling contractor for the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (MDHHS) involves the submission of an application and supporting documents to the applicable MDHHS Business Service Center (BSC). Learn more about becoming a counseling contractor.
To apply for a counseling contract, you must submit the Counseling Contract Application (CM-52) and the BSC Livescan Fingerprint form that represents your address. See the map and list below to select the appropriate form.
Descriptions of Services
Forms and Publications
- Counseling Contractors Training Overview
- Rates and Billing Procedures
- Counseling Contract Application - CM-52
- DHS-840 - Counseling Services Assessment and Treatment Plan Report
- DHS-840-DSS - DSS Counseling Services Assessment and Treatment Plan Report
- DHS-841-DSS - DSS Counseling Services Termination Summary
- DHS-841 - Counseling Services Termination Summary
- Statement of Expenditures DHS-3469-COUN