Are you a healthcare provider? Visit our HEREDITARY CANCER TOOLKIT for free clinical and educational resources.
NEW: Michigan’s Hereditary Cancer Hotline (1-866-852-1247)
A resource for patients and providers who have questions about hereditary cancer conditions such as HBOC and Lynch syndrome. Call 1-866-852-1247 to speak with our genetic counselor, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours of Operation: Due to COVID-19, staff is working away from office. Please leave a message at the number above and a genetic counselor will call you back.
Guide to Hereditary Cancer Indications for Referral
This easy-to-use tool was developed to help clinicians identify patients who would benefit from risk evaluation, genetic counseling and possible genetic testing for hereditary cancer syndromes.
FREE CME module: "Hereditary Cancer Syndromes: Are Your Patients at Risk?"
Developed in partnership with the Jackson Laboratory, this course is designed to meet the educational needs of practicing clinicians to help them identify, evaluate and manage patients at increased risk of hereditary cancer syndromes.
- Ashkenazi Jewish Ancestry and Cancer from the BRCA and HCN Databases, 2008-2018
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 Testing Referral Indications among Patients in the Hereditary Cancer Network Database
- Known Familial Mutations and Genetic Testing among Patients in the Hereditary Cancer Network Database
- Geographic Distribution of Select Hereditary Cancers and Genetic Services
- Findings from the Hereditary Cancer Network (HCN) Database 2016-2018