Skip to main content

Online Complaint Form - Division of Child Welfare Licensing

It is important that you fill out the complaint form as complete as possible.

The Division of Child Welfare Licensing (DCWL) receives and processes complaints for:

  • Child Caring Institutions.
  • Child Placing Agencies.
  • Juvenile Court Operated Facilities.

Children’s Foster Homes - If you want to make a complaint about a children's foster home, contact the child placing agency that licenses the foster home. If you do not know that information, please email

Your name will be kept confidential and will not be released unless ordered by the court. You are not required to give your name or contact information. However, if you do not provide it, a licensing consultant will not be able to contact you if additional information is needed. Your complaint may not be assigned or may be unconfirmed due to an inability to reach you for follow-up.

Abuse and/or Neglect Complaints

If you are making a complaint regarding the abuse or neglect of a child in a child caring institution, a juvenile court operated facility or a children's foster home, contact centralized intake at 1-855-444-3911.

Complaint Information

I wish to complain against the facility/agency/provider named below. I am submitting this information so that it may be determined if a licensing or a child welfare contract action against this facility/agency/provider should be considered.

All fields are required unless labeled as optional.

Information About You

Complaint Against

For all other complaints or an unlicensed complaint where you have additional concerns, answer the following questions, as applicable, regarding each concern. Be as specific as possible.

By submitting this form electronically, I certify that the information provided is complete and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I also certify that I understand that making a false complaint is a crime punishable by up to a $5,000 fine, imprisonment for up to four years, or both.