The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Engage In Family Fitness Today
Today is the day to enjoy fitness with your family.
Do you promote a healthy lifestyle for your family?
Being active with your kids from an early age can establish a lifetime of healthy habits. And spring is the perfect time to start. Make fitness fun with these activities:
- Balance sedentary activities such as reading with active games like playing tag and jumping rope
- Set a time each day for activity, like after school or after family dinner
- Join a play group together
- Give children toys like balls or frisbees to promote movement
- Encourage your kids to join a sports team and practice with them
Get moving with your family today for your healthier tomorrow.