The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Take the Pledge
Make a Pledge for Health
We're on a mission to make Michigan healthier. To educate every adult about healthy habits and motivate them to make positive change. The change we're talking about doesn't start big, or with a complete overhaul of your current routine. Instead, it focuses on small adjustments that will benefit you today, tomorrow and in the future.
That's what the MI Healthier Tomorrow Pledge is about - giving yourself the attention you deserve and improving your wellbeing for tomorrow, today.
So, are you with us? Will you take the pledge and join the growing community of residents committed to a healthier lifestyle? Today is the day to start.
How do I start?
- Take the pledge by entering your information on this page
- Receive your free Starter Kit - with motivational tips, money-saving offers, a food journal, magnets and more to get your journey going
- Sign up for our e-mails or texts to receive helpful content twice a month
What are the benefits?
Even the littlest changes to your routine can make a big impact on your lifestyle. Making your health a priority can also:
- Boost mental health
- Improve blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Improve heart health
- Decrease risk of Type 2 diabetes
- Strengthen the immune system
- Decrease back and joint pain
- Improve breathing and sleep
- Increase energy and stamina
- Improve mood and self-confidence
Thousands of Michigan residents have taken the pledge to improve their lives. Read their stories, and share the pledge with your loved ones to help all of Michigan have a healthier tomorrow.