The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
There are no open RFPs at this time.
Currently Funded Agencies
New EGrAMS Users: EGrAMS requires authorization prior to accessing the system. Please first submit an access request within SHOARS. For information about SHOARS including how to register and submit an access request, please visit: Michigan.gov/SHOARS. If there are any questions or concerns regarding this process, reach out to MDHHS-SHOARS-SUPPORT@michigan.gov.
Grant Reporting Requirements
- Including FY19 Ryan White Auditing Update
- Michigan Ryan White Accounting Technical Assistance
Administrative Costs Reporting
Program Income Reporting
- Part B Reporting Form
- Part D Reporting Form
Ryan White Policy Guidance
- 14-01: Eligibility and Recertification
- 14-02: Administration Expense Cap
- 20-03: Incentives
- Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest Policy
MDHHS Division of HIV and STI Programs Incentives Toolkit Webinar
This recorded webinar provides guidance and tools to help your agency understand the use of incentives.
- HIV-STI Client Acknowledgement Form
- MDHHS Ryan White Guidance #20-03
- Ryan White Food Guidance Document
- Store Card Directory
- Store Card Inventory Tracking Form
- Store Cards and Incentives Policy Template
If you need technical assistance with implementing HIV/STI prevention and/or care programs, are interested in learning more about HIV/STI prevention and care, or have questions related to community engagement, please use SHOARS to submit a technical assistance request.
For detailed instructions on how to register for SHOARS and submit a technical assistance request, visit: Michigan.gov/SHOARS. If there are any questions or concerns regarding this process, reach out to MDHHS-SHOARS-SUPPORT@michigan.gov.