The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
North Kent County Exposure Assessment: Public Presentations, Press Releases, and Other Resources
About the North Kent County Exposure Assessment
- November 27, 2018 Public Meeting
- March 2019 North Kent County PFAS Questions and Answers (Updated from Nov 2019)
- North Kent County Exposure Assessment - Presentation of the First Report
- Press release (5/15/19)
- Press release (11/14/2018)
- Wolverine Advisory Community Group (CAG)
- EPA: Wolverine World Wide Tannery
- Kent County Health Department: Northern Kent County PFAS Investigation
- Michigan PFAS Action Response Team - Belmont-House Street Disposal Area
- Michigan PFAS Action Response Team - Health Resources
If you have questions about the North Kent County Exposure Assessment, call MDHHS Environmental Health at 844-464-7327.