- MDHHS investigating possible cases of Novel Coronavirus 2019
- Tuberculosis exposure being investigated at Southeast Michigan physician practice locations
- Gov. Whitmer treats MDHHS employees to lunch for 'Simple Gifts' ideas that streamline and improve services for residents, staff; Honorees come from offices throughout the state, including Metro Detroit, West Michigan, Lansing, Flint, Northern Michigan
- MDHHS issues Request for Proposals for juvenile justice diversion pilot programming
- Nominations sought for Hometown Health Hero awards
- 51 Michigan water systems awarded national fluoridation quality award
- MDHHS reports state's third vaping-related lung injury death
- Pediatric flu deaths confirmed in Michigan, first two of the 2019-2020 season
- Ready, Set, PrEP program launches; provides free HIV-preventing medication to qualified patients
- MDHHS announces $17.5 million in grant funds to combat the opioid epidemic View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive