- Michigan Office of Child Support earns national recognition by encouraging parents to give their children the 'dadvantage'
- Food assistance work requirements for able-bodied adults being reinstated
- MDHHS and KCHD release PFAS-related cancer incidence report for Kent County
- Michigan receives $10 million to integrate primary and behavioral health
- Financing model framework announced for Section 298 Initiative
- Influenza A H1N2 variant identified by CDC in Michigan residents with exposure to swine
- Michigan responds to maintain Bridge Card transactions at farmers markets as one provider ends service
- $16 million in federal grants available to public and
nonprofit groups to provide crime victim services
Sexual Assault Victim Services Programs RFP due Sept. 12
- MDHHS Director Nick Lyon statement on the passing of C. Patrick Babcock, former director of departments of Mental Health and Social Services
- Michigan issues PFAS 'Do Not Eat' Fish consumption advisory for several water bodies on the Huron River within parts of Oakland, Livingston and Washtenaw counties View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive