- Michigan Announces Change in Reporting of COVID-19 Testing Data
- Michigan Agencies and Local Partners Team Up to Provide Free Public COVID-19 Testing in Muskegon County
- MDHHS Issues Emergency Order Reinforcing Executive Orders 2020-69, 2020-71, 2020-91 and 2020-92
- Michigan's COVID-19 Hotline Now Offers Free, Confidential Emotional Support Counseling
- MDHHS Statement on Today's COVID-19 Case Reporting
- Community Action Agencies Expand Emergency Programs Across Michigan; MDHHS thanks Consumers Energy Foundation for $450,000 grant
- State Issues Contracts for Managing Contact Tracing Volunteers and Technology Integration in Support of COVID-19 Response
- New COVID-19 Health Care Jobs Portal Launched as Increased Need for COVID-19 Care Continues
- Intermediate Community Action Agency Selected to Provide COVID-19 Relief Assistance in Muskegon and Oceana Counties
- MDHHS receives $25 million from CARES Act; Funds will help aging residents during COVID-19 pandemic View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive