- COVID-19 cases connected with Faster Horses Festival; attendees who are not fully vaccinated urged to get tested
- MDHHS, Vital Strategies launch public arts campaign to illustrate impact of drug overdose crisis
- Whitmer: MDHHS gains federal approval to continue additional emergency food assistance benefits for 1.25 million people
- Michigan experiencing increase in Legionnaires' disease
- MDHHS "Stay Well" team presents summer webinars to help Michiganders recover emotionally from COVID-19 pandemic
- Asian tiger mosquito again identified in Wayne County
- Governor Whitmer proclaims July as People of Color Mental Health Awareness Month
- MDHHS issues RFP for gambling disorder helpline and treatment services
- Increasing vaccination rate, lower COVID prevalence prompts MDHHS to roll back mandatory testing for agricultural and food processing employees
- Tick season is here - Michiganders urged to prevent tick bites View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive