- MDHHS appoints new director of aging services
- MDHHS urges Michiganders to stay safe around water this summer
- Mandated reporters of child abuse, neglect can use online system
- Spring is here and wildlife are active: Be aware of rabies in Michigan
- Learn how to stay well during Healthy and Safe Swimming Week
- Resources available to raise awareness about suicide prevention
- MDHHS invites public comment on Title V Block Grant application
- MDHHS appoints new Medicaid director
- Measles case confirmed in St. Clair County, state count at 44
New case related to international travel, not related to recent outbreak
- MDHHS reminds Michiganders to avoid foam on lakes and rivers with high levels of PFAS View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive