- Cervical Cancer Awareness Month: time to act on cancer screening, prevention
- Michigan prepares for early issuance of February food assistance
- Suzanne Greenberg of Saginaw selected to lead Children's Trust Fund in child abuse prevention efforts
- Michiganders urged to take precautions against norovirus
- Flint families can get nutritious food at mobile food pantry in January
- Pediatric flu death confirmed in Michigan, first of the 2018-2019 season
- MDHHS and MHA announce development of draft framework for medical assessment of psychiatric patients
- Two additional Michigan children diagnosed with acute flaccid myelitis
Four cases total have been confirmed by CDC
- Michigan's MI Bridges website wins national award honoring digital innovation
- Make sure babies have safe place to sleep when traveling for the holidays View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive