- Governor Whitmer declares August as Breastfeeding Month
- 16 COVID-19 cases connected with Muskegon Bike Time event; attendees urged to get tested
- MDHHS highlights We Treat Hep C Initiative progress in recognition of World Hepatitis Day
- MDHHS, Food Bank continue Flint mobile pantries during August
- Stay safe this summer: tips for identifying and avoiding harmful algal blooms
- COVID-19 cases connected with Faster Horses Festival; attendees who are not fully vaccinated urged to get tested
- Whitmer: MDHHS gains federal approval to continue additional emergency food assistance benefits for 1.25 million people
- MDHHS, Vital Strategies launch public arts campaign to illustrate impact of drug overdose crisis
- Michigan experiencing increase in Legionnaires' disease
- MDHHS "Stay Well" team presents summer webinars to help Michiganders recover emotionally from COVID-19 pandemic View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive