- MDHHS announces $50,000 grant for direct care worker infection control training
- MDHHS provides COVID-19 guidance for holiday travel and gatherings
- MDHHS issues Emergency Order updating requirements for residential care facilities to allow for indoor visitation
- Child support community advisory committee being formed
Members will provide input on policy to ensure fairness and transparency
- MDHHS expands Behavioral and Opioid Health Home services
- Michigan Launches Dozens of Free COVID-19 Test Sites Statewide
- MDHHS announces $3.9 million for retention payments for direct care workers with home and community-based services
- Older Adults Can Learn How to Use Videoconferencing, Telemedicine and Other Technology; MDHHS providing new service to help cope with COVID-19 social distancing
- System Slowdown Results in Larger Number Of COVID-19 Cases Reported Today
- State of Michigan and MSU Launch COVID-19 App Pilot for Campus and the Surrounding Community View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive