- Residents reminded to stay safe in summer heat as temperatures rise
- Report: MDHHS Office of Inspector General makes sure public assistance dollars are available to those in need, protects taxpayer dollars
- Stay healthy this summer when visiting fairs and exhibits with swine
- Michigan experiencing increase in legionellosis cases
- 'We Care. We Check.' MDHHS and LARA encourage providers to use state prescription system through new videos
- Flint families can get nutritious food at mobile pantry in July
- MDHHS issues contract cancellation notice to Lakeshore Regional Entity, seeks to establish new PIHP
- MDHHS launches statewide lead awareness campaign
Campaign educates Michiganders about possible lead sources, ways to protect themselves
- Michigan poised to improve child welfare system outcomes as a result of recent progress and new federal court agreement
- National HIV Testing Day is June 27, Michiganders urged to make testing part of their lives View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive