- UPDATE - Oakland County's Measles Outbreak Continues to Grow
- Additional Measles Cases Confirmed in Oakland County
- Dr. Joneigh Khaldun to serve as Chief Medical Executive, Chief Deputy for Health
- Open Up: Michigan launches "Inclusion" campaign during Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month
- Michigan residents encouraged to take steps to prevent poisonings in their homes
- Learn how to prevent brain injuries during Brain Injury Awareness Month
- Measles case confirmed in Oakland County
- State reexamining Caro Center reconstruction project; outside consultant to assess state psychiatric facility needs
- MDHHS Director Robert Gordon, in federal court, outlines plan to improve outcomes for children and families
- MDHHS issues Request for Information for federal Integrated Care for Kids Model designed to improved children's health View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive