- State departments leverage $1 million in federal funds to advance patient care improvements, continue health systems integrations; Funding will continue providing practitioners critical analytics to assist in proper care of Michigan patients
- Prescription drugs covered by Medicaid Health Plans is topic of October meeting
- MDHHS takes new preemptive steps to prepare Healthy Michigan Plan beneficiaries for work requirements, begins 'how to' notifications on continuing coverage
- MDHHS announces new plan to improve health of infants and mothers
Goal is Zero Preventable Deaths. Zero Health Disparities.
- Michigan wins $4 million CDC grant to improve monitoring of residents' toxic chemical exposure
- MDHHS continues monthly Flint food giveaway, distributes vitamin-rich food that limits effects of lead exposure
- Michigan receives $500,000 to expand integrated care for Medicaid beneficiaries through Behavioral Health Home initiative
- MDHHS investigates rising trend of e-cigarette/vaping-associated respiratory illness
E-cigarette, vaping users urged to seek medical attention if they feel ill
- MDHHS joins breastfeeding advocates in celebration of Michigan's inaugural Black Breastfeeding Week, Aug. 25-31
Events scheduled during the week officially recognized by Governor Whitmer
- Cases of mosquito-borne disease suspected in Michigan residents
Eastern Equine Encephalitis continues to be a threat in Southwest Michigan View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive