- Michigan families urged to embrace "power to protect" in recognition of National Immunization Awareness Month
- MDHHS Releases Statement on Lawsuit Challenging Testing Order to Protect Agriculture Workers
- August is Child Support Month in Michigan
- MDHHS partners with U-M Youth Policy Lab to evaluate Michigan's Maternal Infant Health Program
- MDHHS Director Robert Gordon Issues Statement on Order Requiring Testing of Farm and Food Processing Employees
- Additional food assistance for 350,000 Michigan families in response to COVID-19 extended through August
- UPDATE: Deadline extended until Aug. 28 for Medicaid providers to apply for federal COVID-19 relief dollars
- MDHHS Issues Order Requiring Testing of Agricultural and Food Processing Employees to Protect Health and Safety of Workers, Community
- MDHHS continues Flint mobile food pantries during August; Department and Food Bank to take extra precautions due to COVID-19
- MDHHS issues Emergency Order reinforcing Executive Orders 2020-160 and 2020-161 View Press Release Index
- Subscribe to Receive Press Releases
- Executive Staff Bios & Photos Get to know our leadership team.
- Videos and Podcasts Check our YouTube channel to see if we have something you can use.
- MDCH Press Release Archive
- MDHS Press Release Archive