Family Health Programs
- Family Planning Department Map
- Child & Adolescent Health Center Program
- Hearing Laughter, Seeing Smiles. Michigan's FREE Hearing and Vision Screening Programs
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Family Planning
The Michigan Family Planning Program makes available general reproductive health assessment, comprehensive contraceptive services, related health education and counseling, and referrals as needed to every citizen of the state.
- Oral Health Program Improving the oral health of Michigan residents
- Michigan Free Health Check-ups
- Maternal & Child HIV/AIDS Program
Maternal and Child HIV/AIDS Program services are aimed at achieving the best possible comprehensive care for women and children infected or affected by HIV/AIDS disease.
- Fetal Infant Mortality Review
Fetal Infant Mortality Review (FIMR) is a process of identification and analysis of factors that contribute to fetal and infant death through chart review and interview of individual cases.
- Prenatal Smoking Cessation The Prenatal Smoking Cessation (PSC) Program is currently designed to work with pregnant smokers who are receiving health services in prenatal programs.
- Infant Safe Sleep Program
- Part C: Early On Early On is a statewide, comprehensive, coordinated interagency system of early intervention services for infants and toddlers birth to age three years with disabilities and their families.