The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
WIC Training Materials and Newsletters
New On-Line Vendor Training
Michigan WIC has launched its new on-line WIC Vendor Training course! Watch the recorded webcast to learn how to create a login, navigate the training platform (Learning Management System, LMS), and complete the course to fulfill your federal training requirement. Please note, quarterly webcast trainings will no longer be scheduled; Vendors who wish to fulfill their federal training requirement may do so by completing this 10-lesson on-line training.
Staff can take WIC's interactive Vendor training course anytime
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m
"How-To" Webcast - explaining how to receive credit for training online
The PDF below also provides step-by-step instructions for accessing the training.
2022 Michigan WIC Vendor Conference
Michigan WIC is excited to host an in-person Vendor Conference for the first time since 2019! The goal of the conference is to reconnect with our valued WIC Vendors, highlight the important work that has been done during the pandemic, and address recent and upcoming changes to WIC Program Vendor policy. As always, there will be a focus on open dialogue and answering Vendor questions. As a reminder, attendance at this conference will count towards the mandatory WIC Vendor training requirement. We hope you join us!
September 8, 2022
Doubletree by Hilton Detroit - Dearborn
9:00 a.m - 3:30 p.m
WIC Vendor Handbook
The Michigan WIC Program designed a WIC Vendor Handbook to be used as a comprehensive training and reference guide.
WIC Vendor Newsletters
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Summer 2022
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Spring 2022
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Winter 2021-2022
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Fall 2021
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Summer 2021
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Spring 2021
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Winter 2020
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Fall 2020
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Summer 2020
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Spring 2020
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Winter 2019-2020
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Fall 2019
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Summer 2019
- WIC Vendor Newsletter Winter 2017-2018
Michigan WIC has made multiple changes to its program and policies. Communications regarding these changes are regularly sent through emails. For your reference, these emails are saved and made available on following webpage.
WIC Division, Vendor Relations Contact Information
- Phone: (517) 335-8937
- Fax: (517) 335-9514
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: michigan.gov/wicvendor