What is MILogin?
MILogin is the new State of Michigan Identity, Credential and Access Management (MICAM) solution. The MILogin solution will provide enhanced single sign-on (SSO) capabilities in addition to meeting many other business requirements and security and compliance needs.
Provider and Advocates: use this link to access systems or applications through MILogin: https://milogintp.michigan.gov
By October 1, 2016, all existing SSO systems and applications, such as CHAMPS (Community Health Automated Medicaid Processing System), TED (Third Party Liability Electronic Database), and MIHP (Maternal Infant Health Program) will be accessed through MILogin. MILogin will improve overall functionality, security and compliance with federal and state regulations, such as HIPAA.
These are the current MILogin supported applications:
- ASAP (Adult Services Automated Payment) (MFA)
- Behavioral Health Treatment Episode Data Set (MFA)
- Business Objects
- CareConnect 360 (MFA)
- CATS (state users only)
- Certificate of Need – MRI Validator (CON-MRI Validator)
- CHAMPS (Community Health Automated Medicaid Processing System)
- Child Paternity Registry for Child Support (CPR/BRS)
- Children’s Special Health Care Services (CSHCS) (MFA)
- CSS Business Objects
- Database Security Application
- DCH Birth Registry for DHS Workers
- DCH Cancer Mapper (MFA)
- DCH Certificate of Need E-Serve (CON E-Serve)
- DCH File Transfer (MFA)
- DCH Lead Safe Housing Registry
- DCH Michigan Cashiering and Receivable System (MiCaRS)
- DCH Michigan Centralized Birth Certification System (MiCBCS)
- DCH Newborn Screening eReports (MFA)
- DCH Oracle Discover Plus
- DCH Oracle Discover Viewer
- DCH Program Monitoring
- DCH State Hospitals Billing System (MFA)
- eHARS64 Enhanced HIV 64bit
- Electronic Death Registry System
- MDHHS Enterprise FileNet 5.2 Workplace XT
- HIV Laboratory Management System (64bit)
- Illinois Michigan Program Alliance for Core Technology (IMPACT) Provider Enrollment (PE)
- Medicare Buy-In (MFA)
- MDCH Laboratory Electronic Test Ordering and Results
- MIHP (Maternal Infant Health Program)
- Michigan Breast & Cervical Cancer Control System (MFA)
- Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR)/ HL7 Onboarding MCIR
- Michigan Disease Surveillance System
- Michigan Pregnancy (PNSS) and Pediatric (PedNSS) Nutrition Surveillance (MFA)
- Michigan Statistical Information System
- Michigan Syndromic Surveillance System
- MI-WIC (MFA)
- MDHHS OBRA (MFA)
- Pharmacy Cross Reference Application
- Summer EBT for Children
- TPL Electronic Database (TED) Cloud Environment (MFA)
- TED (MFA)
- Waiver Support Application (MFA)
- WIC E-Forms
All other applications may be accessed using the existing single sign-on (SSO).
**(MFA) indicates Multi-factor authentication is implemented for this application due to Protected Health Information (PHI) and other sensitive data.
View the video for more information about Multi-factor Authentication.
|Providers and Advocates||Employees and Contractors|
Defined as: Individuals who access State of Michigan applications and systems but do not have State of Michigan Network access and are not employees or contractors for the State of Michigan.
Contractors who do not have a State of Michigan email address (@michigan.gov) should also follow the Providers and Advocates process outlined in job aids, videos and other instructions.
Defined as: Individuals who use @michigan.gov email address - and log in to the State of Michigan Network.
Contractors who do not have a State of Michigan email address (@michigan.gov) should also follow the Provider and Advocate process outlined in job aids, videos and other instructions.
Requests for MILogin technical assistance should be directed to the DTMB Client Service Center at 800-968-2644.