Information for Local Public Health
- NEW FY2018 Body Art Facility Reimbursement Worksheet
- FY2017 Body Art Facility Reimbursement Worksheet
- Summary of Authority and Actions under Public Health Code Regarding Public Health Emergencies
- Part 1 MEHA Body Art Enforcement PowerPoint- Michael Kucab
- Part 2 MEHA Body Art Enforcement PowerPoint - Brandon Morrill
- Part 3 MEHA Body Art Enforcement PowerPoint - Debra Garcia
- Letter on Fiscal Year 2016 Body Art Rates
- Kent County Share File for Temporary Body Art Facility Licensure Prior to Event This file is offered to share by Kent County for local health departments for temporary or convention licensure prior to the event.
- Apply for or Renew a Body Art Facility License
This link includes the paper application as well as the link to the online application interface.
- Information on Scheduling and Submitting Results of an Inspection
- Frequently Asked Questions
This site will answer the most common questions about licensure of body art facilities
- Updates on Body Art Issues
- Requirements for Body Art Facilities
This page includes the Michigan Department of Health and Human Service's "Requirements for Body Art Facilities," convenient template documents to assist with compliance, information on MIOSHA standards and trainings, and information on Medical Waste Requirements.
- Public Act 375 updated December, 2010