Interstate Compact for Juveniles
For Forms Required for Interstate Compact, go to Interstate Compact Forms
- Interstate Compact for Juveniles
The Interstate Compact for Juveniles was established and enacted into law (P.A. 56 of 2003) to assure cooperation among states regarding the cooperative supervision and placement of adjudicated delinquents and the return of runaway youth.
- Interstate Compact for Juveniles Contacts
- MSCIJS Meeting Minutes 03/18/2015
- MSCIJS Meeting Minutes 08/05/2015
- MSCIJS Meeting Minutes 02/10/2016
- MSCIJS Meeting Minutes 08/17/2016
- MSCIJS Meeting Minutes 03/08/2017
- MSCIJS Meeting Minutes 08/30/2017
- MSCIJS Meeting Minutes 03/07/2018
Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children
- Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children Contacts
- Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (ICPC)
The Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children was established an enacted into law (P.A. 114 of 1984) to assure cooperation among states regarding conditions and requirements for interstate placement of children. All state, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Guam are members of the Interstate Compact. The compact covers adoption, foster care, residential and relative placements.