Beneficiaries, clients, participants, caregivers or providers in one of the following Medicaid programs or benefit plans will be impacted by EVV. Click on the program name to learn more about the services offered:
- Home Help - Provides personal care services to individuals who need hands-on assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and assistance with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs). MDHHS is responsible for approving Home Help providers for participation in the program.
- Home Health Services - A covered benefit for beneficiaries with conditions not requiring continuous medical/nursing and related care but do require health services on an intermittent basis in the home setting for the treatment of an injury, illness, or disability. Services may be provided in the home only if circumstances, conditions, or situations exist which prevent the beneficiary from being served in a physician’s office or other outpatient settings.
- Children's Waiver Program * - The Children's Waiver Program (CWP) is a federal entitlement program that provides Medicaid funded home and community-based services to children (under age 18).
- Habilitation Supports Waiver * - Beneficiaries with developmental disabilities may be enrolled in this Program to receive the supports and services as defined. HSW beneficiaries may also receive other Medicaid state plan or additional/B3 services.
- Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances Waiver * - The Children's Serious Emotional Disturbance Waiver (SEDW) provides Services that are enhancements or additions to Medicaid State Plan coverage for children up through age 18 with serious emotional disturbance, who are enrolled in the SEDW.
- MI Choice Waiver - Eligible adults who meet income and asset criteria can receive Medicaid-covered services like those provided by nursing homes but can stay in their own home or another residential setting.
- MI Health Link - A single program for qualifying individuals who are eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid. MI Health Link offers a broad range of services including medical, behavioral health, pharmacy, nursing home care, and home and community-based services.
* These programs provide Behavioral Health Community Living Supports services.