Policy & Compliance
- Juvenile Justice Policy Manuals
The Juvenile Justice Field Policy Manual guides the Juvenile Justice Specialist (JJS) through case management of delinquent youth. The JJS is responsible for a ward's case from the acceptance date until the ward's discharge regardless of the placement. The JJS ensures all Department and legal requirements are met and that effective communication and collaboration is maintained with all parties involved in the youth's treatment.
For information on the Michigan Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System (MiSACWIS), go to MiSACWIS Training.
For forms required for private, contracted juvenile justice treatment facilities, go to Contractor Resource Foster Care Forms.
For information on current contracts, go to Contractor Resource, Contracts by County.
For child welfare training institution training materials, please go to Training Materials.
For child welfare training institution job aids, go to Job Aids.
- Michigan Rehabilitation Services District Office Directory
- National Juvenile Defense Standards
- Michigan Youth Reentry Model
- Seamless system flowchart
- Key Contacts for Youth Reentry
- Youth in Transition - Soft Skills to Pay the Bills, Mastering Soft Skills for Workplace Success
- DNA Sample Collection and Submission Frequently Asked Questions
- Front Inside Cover Legal Rev. 04/13
- First Inside Section Cover Narrative Rev. 04/13
- Second Inside Section Cover Medical Psychological Rev. 04/13
- Third Inside Section Educational Employment Rev. 04/13
- Fourth Inside Section Correspondence Rev. 04/13
- Back Inside Cover Financial Rev. 04/13