The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Healthy Michigan Plan §1115 Demonstration Waiver Extension Request Amendment and Public Hearing Information
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) is seeking public comment on its Healthy Michigan Plan §1115 Demonstration Waiver Extension Request Amendment, which can be found below. MDHHS has amended its Demonstration Extension Application previously submitted to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) on December 6, 2017, and the proposed amendment changes are highlighted in red text.
- Healthy Michigan Plan §1115 Demonstration Waiver Extension Application Amendment
- Attachment A: Monitoring Reports
- Attachment B: Healthy Michigan Plan Evaluation Plan
- Attachment C: Operational Protocol for the MI Health Accounts (Revised July 2018)
- Attachment D: Healthy Behaviors Incentives Program Protocol (Revised July 2018)
- Attachment E: Public Comment Summary (December 2017)
- Attachment F: Tribal Notice (December 2017)
- Attachment G: Medical Care Advisory Council Meeting Minutes
- Attachment H: Public Notice (December 2017)
- Attachment I: Healthy Michigan Plan Evaluation Reports
- Primary Care Practitioners’ Views of the Impact of the Healthy Michigan Plan
- 2016 Healthy Michigan Voices Enrollee Survey
- Public Act 107 of 2013 §105d (8) 2015 Report on Uncompensated Care
- Attachment J: Tribal Notice-Demonstration Application Amendment (July 2018)
- Attachment K: Public Notice-Demonstration Application Amendment (July 2018)
- Attachment L: Medically Frail Identification Process (July 2018)
- Attachment M: Michigan Public Act 208 of 2018
Any interested party wishing to comment on the Healthy Michigan Plan §1115 Demonstration Waiver Extension Request Amendment may send comments by August 12, 2018 to the Medical Services Administration by U.S. postal mail or email. If commenting by email, please include “Demonstration Extension Application Amendment” in the subject line.
By mail: By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Services Administration
Bureau of Medicaid Policy and Health System Innovation
Attention: Medicaid Policy
P.O. Box 30479
Lansing, Michigan 48909-7979
MDHHS will host two public hearings to provide an overview and discussion of the Healthy Michigan Plan §1115 Demonstration Waiver Extension Request Amendment, where all interested parties will have an opportunity to provide comments.
The hearings will be held:
July 31, 2018, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. at the Michigan Library and Historical Center located at 702 W. Kalamazoo St., Lansing, Michigan. Remote access to the public hearing will also be available via webinar at the following link: https://somdhhs.adobeconnect.com/rpzae6byxyho/
August 1, 2018, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. at the Cadillac Place located at 3068 W. Grand Blvd., Detroit, Michigan.
A sign language interpreter will be onsite during both hearings, and both locations are accessible buildings. A conference line will also be available for listening only during the hearings:
Conference Line: 877-336-1829
Access Code: 2166657
Those using the conference line who wish to submit comments or questions during the hearings may email MSAPolicy@michigan.gov, however responses to comments and questions will be made available following the hearings.