The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Biosafety and Health Care Preparedness Conference
During the summer and fall of 2017 SHARP staff, along with staff from the MDHHS Bureau of Laboratories (BOL), completed 7 regional conferences around the state. Slides from these conferences are available below.
- Regional Epidemiologist Update
- Emerging Pathogens
- Special Pathogens Response Network, SPRN Factsheet
- Identifying Select Agents
- Healthcare Epidemiology and Statistics
- Laboratory Biosafety Risk Assessments*
- Surveillance and Outbreak Investigations