Nurse Aide Training and Testing Reimbursement Forms and Instructions.
- Left click on the file name to preview the file in your web browser.
- Right click on the file name and select "Save Target As" to save the file to your computer.
- You will need Microsoft Word or a compatible word processor program to view the ".doc" files.
- You will need Microsoft Excel or a compatible spreadsheet program to view the ".xls" files.
- CNA - Certified Nurse Aide
- NATCEP - Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions on the Reimbursement of Costs for the Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program - This FAQ addresses questions from CNAs and providers on the NATCEP program. NATCEP FAQ.pdf
Nurse Aide Training and Testing Certification Reimbursement Form and Instructions - This form is used for provider reimbursement and is provided in an Excel format. MSA-1324.xls
Certification Nurse Aide Training Reimbursement - This form is used for CNA reimbursement and expense tracking and is provided in an Acrobat format. MSA-1326.pdf
Reimbursement Limit - Nurse Aide Training and Testing Reimbursement Limitation - This document identifies the Medicaid reimbursement limitation for a CNA that incurs training and/or testing expenses prior to employment at a Medicaid long term care facility. The document is formatted as 1 page letter size document. Nurse Aide Reimbursement.doc
Link to the Medicaid Provider Manual: This link to the Medicaid Provider Manual is being provided to allow CNAs and providers to review policy related to the NATCEP program. Related policy can be found in the Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program (NATCEP) and Competency Evaluation Program (CEP) section of the Nursing Facility Cost Reporting and Reimbursement Appendix. Medicaid Provider Manual