Office of Nursing Programs
The Office of Nursing Programs works with health care partners on strategic initiatives and nursing regulations that promote safe patient care in all nursing practice environments, advance the safe practice of the nursing profession, and assure a continuous supply of high-quality direct care nurses, nurse faculty, and nursing education programs.
To see materials and information on ONP events, click the following links:
- Navigating the Way Forward: Resources and Best Practices to Embed Virtual Resources in Clinical Education Webinar
- Regional Undergraduate Nursing Clinical Education Networking Events Planned
- Symposium on Exploring New Models of Undergraduate Nursing Clinical Education Material
- The Future of APRN Clinical Education Symposium Materials
- Safe Patient Handling and Mobility Webinar