Medicaid Provider Alerts & Resources
This page offers alerts, updates, and resources from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) and is intended for Michigan Medicaid healthcare providers.
We work to secure access to quality, cost-effective, patient & family-centered health care services, with a focus on Michigan’s most vulnerable residents, through collaboration with our partners.
Alerts or Updates
- June 16, 2021: Attention Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC), Rural Health Clinics (RHC), and Tribal Health Center (THC)Providers: G2025 Telemedicine Distant Site
- June 16, 2021: Upcoming CHAMPS Outage
- June 8, 2021: Upcoming CHAMPS Outage
- June 3, 2021: Upcoming CHAMPS Outage
- June 2, 2021: CSHCS Database Issue Resolved