All providers who serve Michigan Medicaid beneficiaries are required to be screened and enrolled in the Community Health Automated Processing System (CHAMPS).
For dates of service on or after January 1, 2019, MDHHS will prohibit contracted Medicaid Health Plans and Dental Health Plans from making payments to typical providers not actively enrolled in CHAMPS.
- MSA 18-47:Enforcement of Medicaid Provider Enrollment Requirement for Medicaid Health Plan and Dental Health Plan Typical Providers
- Updated Medicaid Managed Care Plan Provider Enrollment Timeline
- Limited License Enrollment in CHAMPS
- Delayed- Managed Care Organization providers to Medicaid Beneficiaries must enroll in CHAMPS.
- Attention ALL Providers: Reminder - Individual Providers, when completing enrollment in CHAMPS Associate MCO Plan upload info.