Learn about our responses to Coronavirus and find the latest program guidance. www.Michigan.gov/Coronavirus >> Resources >> For Health Professionals
MDHHS advises review of “Actions for Caregivers of Older Adults During COVID-19” and supporting Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document.
Michigan’s stay at home order has been lifted, learn about each phase of the MI Safe Start Plan
All providers who serve Michigan Medicaid beneficiaries are required to be screened and enrolled in the Community Health Automated Medicaid Processing System (CHAMPS). For assistance in enrolling please call 1-800-292-2550 option 4.
Effective October 1, 2019, providers who prescribe drugs to Medicaid beneficiaries must be actively enrolled in CHAMPS. The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) will prohibit payment for prescription drug claims written by a prescriber who is not enrolled in CHAMPS.
- MSA 19-20 Enrollment Requirement for Prescribers
- MSA 18-47:Enforcement of Medicaid Provider Enrollment Requirement for Medicaid Health Plan and Dental Health Plan Typical Providers
- Updated Medicaid Managed Care Plan Provider Enrollment Timeline
- Limited License Enrollment in CHAMPS
- Delayed- Managed Care Organization providers to Medicaid Beneficiaries must enroll in CHAMPS.